Section 2 - Aftermath
Reginald "Reggie" Ames
Tactical Support Operative Grade 5, Directorate of Operations, Section 2
- Name: Reginald “Reggie” Ames
- Nationality: United States
- Political Affiliation: None
- Education: Community College Criminal Science Degree
- DOB: 11-9-1972
- DOD: -
- Known Parahuman Abilities: Ames has a preternaturally steady-hand and a meticulous eye, both of which seem to work especially well when it comes to document forging. With the right equipment and materials, Ames can fabricate pretty much any document with a precision to fool most any inspector. Furthermore, he works incredibly fast.
Reggie Ames was drafted into Section 2 by way of the Taft Laws. He was caught by Federal Agents who came across forged ATF credentials. The credentials might have passed as legitimate indefinitely had Ames not accidentally and coincidentally used the name of someone already on the force. Direct investigation revealed the non-existence of the supposed ATF agent, and the Talent investigation by Simon Keenan led to the capture of Ames.
He has since mostly gotten over his “work-release” situation, finding that Section 2 gives him all he ever wanted in terms of materials and expertise to hone his skills.