Section 2 - Aftermath
Every member of the Directorate of Operations, up to and including the Director herself, are Operatives. They fall within five Grades.
- Grade 5 – Basic Operative.
- Grade 4 – Operative with specialist skills or leadership potential. Considered for Operations Leader or Operator.
- Grade 3 – Operative who has consistently succeeded in their operations. Typically assigned to high-profile or high-responsibility tasks
- Grade 2 – Operative who has achieved a certain degree of autonomy or leadership within Section.
- Grade 1 – The highest grade an Operative can achieve. The Director and all Department Heads are Grade 1. Field Operatives of this Grade almost always operate alone.