Section 2 - Aftermath
125 points of which no more than 50 can be Talent powers.
Stats: Free first level in all statsSkills: Free first level in the following skills:
- Athletics (Body)
- Brawling (Body)
- Endurance (Body)
- Dodge (Coordination)
- Stealth (Coordination)
- Ranged Weapon – Pistol (Coordination)
- Ranged Weapon – Submachine Gun (Coordination) OR Ranged Weapon – Assault Rifle (Coordination)
- Perception (Sense)
- First Aid (Mind)
- Knowledge – Computer Systems (Mind)
- Security Systems (Mind)
- Survival (Mind)
- Stability (Command)
Although it’s unlikely to come up in game play, for mechanical purposes, everyone is assumed to have 1WD in their native language. This is the exception to the rule that Hard and Wiggle dice are Talent-only.Optional Skill Rules: I AM using the following optional rules for Skills from p. 48
- Skill Specialties
(Note: This is 56 points of “free stuff”)
Character BackgroundI am not requiring a written character background, but in conceiving of your character please consider at least the following questions:
- Under what circumstances did your Talent manifest?
- To what purpose did you use your Talent after manifestation?
- What actions brought you to Section 2’s attention?
- How did Section 2 acquire you?
- What is your attitude toward your employment? Are you sullenly hostile? Devoted and dedicated? Grimly pragmatic?
New Characters Once Game Begins
If a character should die or be retired, a new character is created as per the guidelines above. Additionally, the character gets three additional character-creation points per game attended thus far by that character’s player (see Mission Files postings in the “Adventure Log” tab above). These points may be spent on Talent powers.