Section 2 - Aftermath
Dr. Anthony Albright
Former Personnel Department Head, Directorate of Operations, Section 2
- Name: Dr. Anthony Albright
- Nationality: United States
- Political Affiliation: Republican
- Education: MD Harvard University Medical School
- DOB: 6/6/49
- DOD: -
- Known Parahuman Abilities: Dr. Albright is a known Hyper-psychologist with a preternatural understanding of the mental processes and motivations of others. It falls on Dr. Albright to turn a group of wildly disparate Talents into Operations teams capable of working together. Unlike most Operatives associated with Section 2, he maintains a public persona as a world-renowned expert on Talent psychology.
Dr. Albright joined Section 2 under the Directorate of Research where he contributed significantly to the general understanding of the Talent phenomenon. Then-Director of Operations, John Eldridge, tapped Albright to be Head of Personnel for the Directorate of Operations once it became clear that an unacceptable number of Operatives were dying as a result of mutual distrust and general psychosis. Albright has served in that capacity under Eldridge’s successors, Sofia Ivanova and Lee Ann Ming.
Recently, Dr. Albright has been temporarily reassigned away from the Directorate of Operations. This occurred under a cloud of scandal as allegations had come to light that he was attempting to psychologically condition Operative Angela Oliver’s “Samael” alter-ego into a “Mad” Talent.