Section 2 - Aftermath
Information Extraction Specialist Grade 2, Directorate of Security, Section 2
- Name: Tanya Elizabeth Weiss
- Nationality: United States
- Political Affiliation: None
- Education: High School dropout
- DOB: 12-28-1988
- DOD: -
- Known Parahuman Abilities: Tanya Weiss is terrifying. She can cause grown men to faint and wet themselves with a glance. Those who mean her harm find her too frightening to assail. This supernatural aura of intimidation is coupled with an inhuman, intuitive understanding of the complicated snarls of human emotion making it laughably easy for her to manipulate everyone around her or, professionally, to effectively interrogate captives, separating the lies from the truth. She is also a clinical sociopath, experiencing no particular trauma by participating in the pain or even deaths of others. Like many sociopaths who intellectually understand what makes “normal” people tick, however, she can be completely pleasant and charming if she so desires.
Tanya Weiss was drafted into the Directorate of Operations under the Taft Laws as an emancipated minor. She was fifteen. She made for a troublesome field operative, insisting on wearing the distinctive makeup and fashions of the gothic subculture even when on missions, and almost reflexively causing strife and dissension amongst her team members. She is known to have been put on “Abeyance” at least once and survived.
Nicolas Sampson, a World War 2 veteran and interrogator, or “information extraction specialist” for the Directorate of Security, cross-servicing the Directorate of Operations, saw potential in the girl however. He requested, and was granted, her service as an “assistant” where she rapidly flourished. Her more sadistic urges were kept in check by the elderly and experienced Sampson and she matured into one of the most effective information extraction specialists in Section 2’s history.
Now 22 years old, she is the youngest “senior information extraction specialist” ever to have served the Directorates of Security and Operations.